Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ch-28
To my surprise when I regained my conscious I found myself in the most luxurious bed draped in clothes that would have cost a fortune.... And this too that a number of handsome earthlings were serving me... I summoned one of the guys and asked if he knows English... he shrieked and cried and ran outside... I thought: " These guys and the aliens are definitely aliens!!!" A group of aliens accompanied with that guy entered my room and somehow I sensed that they were all hungry looking for fresh meat. But to my surprise, they all bowed infront of me... I thought: " Thankfully, they are mannered. They are all saying the before meals prayer.." Then they stood upright and introduced themselves, one by one. "Maybe, I will get to choose my eater!" "Then I would choose Sam who’s the skinniest of all. I will give him my legs and that would be enough for him. I dont care limping around...!!!" After saying their 'prayers', they told me the ceremony is to be performed at 2:30 today.... And I felt my hair rising.. It was 1:30. I had 1 more hour to live...... Mom, I am coming...... My nose was blocked and my vision was blurred... Anyways, I can ask for a decent burial....

No comments:

Post a Comment