Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ch-29
I wiped my tears and boldly smiled. I have 1 more hour and I wont waste it. I summoned the guy again and asked a number of questions like: "Where am I? " to "Which place is this?" and painfully, "Will I get a decent burial after you all kill me today at 2:30?" he laughed. I could see his saliva dropping on the floor from between his menacing teeth. I saw him lick his lips and smile again.... He replied.." Look lady, You are the only Lady on this planet. We have only women Queens... Our previous Queen died only one week ago without any successor... We fret like hell for her and prayed to our gods to send us the right ruler.... We even sent our soldiers to our nearby planets to look for a Woman... For we all were equally looking for a ruler and then our spiritual leader predicted that our efforts of forcefully finding a Queen would go waste but the rightful heir would come from the sky. And he also gave us some rightful signs of her: 'She would be beautiful, she can fly with the speed of thunder and she would find the right and only person who can speak English... and you found me too..." I saw him blush... "And what ceremony is going to take place today?" I asked innocently. He replied coyly, " Your coronation.". I was blushing red hot. He said " Time to get ready..." A thought struck me: " There are no women on this planet... Who's gonna dress me up?". "We." replied a chorus, for I thought it out a bit too loud. The next was horrible... They took me to the bath and tried to remove my clothes. I told them all: " On our planet, we bath with the clothes on.." "Okay, We are sorry..." they replied in a unison. So, they all armed with buckets full of water were ready to strike me.

No comments:

Post a Comment