Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ch-27
The spaceship was very hard to manage and it was racking. I was trying to control it but everytime some alien commands boomed against my ears and my concentration would break. It was even difficult to think of any other way... Then I had an idea... I almost smashed on the auto pilot switch.. And how come I came to know that switch? It was bright red in colour and was different from all other buttons on the space ship. Also, because I actually got a bump and by mistakenly my hand smashed against it. It was the right button anyways! So why fret? I could see a miniature ball in view... it kept getting bigger and bigger until my ears were almost deaf by the shoutings in the alien language.... I crashed on to its surface..... Fissssssss... Again my head bumped and another button became my hands prey and wooof! And lo! I landed on that alien planet.... A number of aliens with disgusting attires and sickening bodies stood infront of me.... And I almost would have collapsed had my hand not held the dashboard and again another button was pressed and here was I flying out of the opened window of the space ship.... zooooom..... The atmosphere was breathable and I was glad for that... the air was cold and it was wooozing past my ears and my vision went over a number of disgusting attires in a blur and lo and behold I landed right into the hands of the most disgusting fella I had ever seen there.... I was momentarily deaf with the blast of many high pitched voices and it did no good to my already throbbing ears....

No comments:

Post a Comment