Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ch-23
Then I saw it for it brushed past me and ran behind him, for Ravi too had started running. The frightening creature which looked like a bear, with hair all blue and eyes that of a snake, with huge teeth witch promised of breaking your bones into pieces in an instant, turned around, and looked into my eyes and said: "sorry for brushing past you. You are a damsel... where were you all this while??". I didnot wait neither to listen the rest nor to give any reply. My mom says when any bad guy proposes you, run away at your fastest speed and also scream at the top of your voice while running to alert others that you are in danger..... I heard a terrible sound.. It was the sound of something cracking... I turned around and saw his heart break into pieces..... And then it gave a horrid scream...

No comments:

Post a Comment