Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ch-24
The scream was running through my ears. I was moved with pity. I turned around and walked towards him.... His scream didnot stop... I was almost deaf and I could not stand it any longer.... So I did something unthinkable: i kissed him. It was all slurpy-slurpy... his mouth suddenly became like a human's and it was like an icing on the cake... his lips escaped through my teeth and...... His hands were round my hip and I was getting closer to him.. Suddenly I started finding him beautiful.... But still, I noticed, though we were so passionate, a scream was running through my ears... I detached my self from him and turned around.... To my horror Ravi was standing there and screaming at the top of his voice... he was pouring abuses on us.... I snuggled close to my new found love interest. Ravi was trying to take him away from me.... I cried "NOOOOOO......"
"What no? don't you wanna go to school?" I found that in the place of Ravi was my mom and my love interest was my dumb pillow. " But mom....." I protested. "Aren’t these my summer holidays..." " you can have the summer holidays after the end of your final exams okay" "and this is mid January".

No comments:

Post a Comment