Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ch-14
I was still lying in the shade. The sky was all crimson, and i knew soon it would be dusk, before which i am supposed to be home. My throbbing head protested my endeavors and compulsions to think. Still, in-between the rhymatic flow of pain, i urged my mind to think and it rather unpleasantly made me remember all that happened. Suddenly, i was aware of a figure staring at me. The figure was all foggy-foggy. I strained my eyes to see... More water was splashed on my face and i almost screamed with irritation..."I AM AWAKE!!!!!"
The figure was taken aback... And i was glad! Now atleast i can sleep. I slept soundly, being slightly aware of a some sort of motion, of someone walking, of some alien hands holding me up like a small child... And i was instantly reminded of a poem, for i found tears wetting my cheeks:
"Dejected And Lonely,
I Started To Mourn And Weep...."
"And Like A Child In A Cradle, The Sea,
Rocked Me To The Golden Sleep....."
Thinking of the sea, i realized i was hungry... and another spasm of pain and another cloud laden with tears were quickly on their way....

No comments:

Post a Comment