Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ch-13
I opened my eyes and found i was in heaven. There was no sun but only the cool winds of the shade... There was a figure beside me and presumed it was an angel... I asked for water and my thirsty dried throat gulped down the cool water as though i had never tasted water for the past 100 years. I was greedy for more water.... But i was too tired to ask.... Then, again, i was drifted into the beautiful sub-consciousness, where you have wings of gold and the sky's all silver... Where your dreams catch momentum and become true.. I was being disturbed... Someone was shaking me and sprinkling water on me... I got up with such a force, it did no good to my already throbbing head. Now it was swinging and rotating and revolving.... Round.. Round.. Round..

No comments:

Post a Comment