Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sad but true....

The moon was high,
I heard her sigh.
She looked at me
And I cudn’t deny-

She was beautiful.
The moon paled in contrast.
She sighed again and my
Heartbeat became fast.

She curled up more-
Even more into herself
(The night WAS chilly)
All I wanted was to ENGULF.

Engulf her smother her
Set her afire
With the heat of my passion
But the circumstances weren’t so DIRE!!

All I did was put more timbre
Into the weak flame
And remove my jacket
And hand it over to the dame

She snuggled into-
Deep into my jacket
And I knew then and there
That’s my life-jacket

In future when I’m alone
When her thots wud assail me
I’ll snuggle into that jacket
And it would save me

Save me from madness
(Which is her love’s side effect)
Whenever she’s not around
She leaves my heart bereft.

Her slender body
Her smile, tender and sweet
My heart in such frenzy
Even she must’ve heard my heart beat

I was back to earth, to the forest
To the dark dark night
To the weak dying flame
And the glorious sight

It’s not wrongly said
For a man in love
The sun never sets
Coz his sun is not above

It’s in the face
Of his dear beloved
In her voice, her smile
Truer words have never been said

The night carried on
I wished it’d never end
Because if it would
My shattered heart who’d mend?

Her going will break me
I’ll ache for her forever
I wish I could tell her
How much I loved her!!

But such is life!
The only easy thing
About one’s dreams is the dreaming
My eyes caught the glisten of her ring

I don’t know if I would be able
To take her out of my mind
Oh! How true are the sages!
Love is truly blind!

Her love has blinded me!
Her and only her can I see!
My love has blinded her!
Coz I’m the only one she can’t see!!

The sun was coming up
The moon was setting
Of my love story
This was the ending

She got up, to me came
My jacket to me she gave
Smiled and said thank you,
And I didn’t know how to behave

I was lost in her smile
In the sparkle of her eyes
All I said was mention not
Ignoring my heart’s cries

My heart was crying out real loud
“Tell her you love her!”
But by the time I summed up courage
She was in the arms of her beloved…

No comments:

Post a Comment